267 Aviador Ave, Millbrae, CA 940303 beds, 2 baths, 1,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,528 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1944
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $800,000
- Price/sqft: $640
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,250 sqft
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 64
- Parcel #: 024174200
- Zillow Home ID: 15509857
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 267 Aviador Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94030, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.7% greater than in Millbrae, and 86.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94030 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Millbrae.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94030 home values.
- 271 Aviador Ave Millbrae, CA$762K321,270
- 263 Aviador Ave Millbrae, CA$654K------
- 263 Aviador Ave Millbrae, CA$722K31920
- 275 Aviador Ave Millbrae, CA$751K321,180
- 259 Aviador Ave Millbrae, CA$720K31930
- 258 Aviador Ave Millbrae, CA$707K31920
- 279 Aviador Ave Millbrae, CA$767K321,260
- 254 Aviador Ave Millbrae, CA$719K311,110
- 262 Aviador Ave Millbrae, CA$710K31930
- 255 Aviador Ave Millbrae, CA$807K41.51,420
- 266 Aviador Ave Millbrae, CA$721K31920
- 283 Aviador Ave Millbrae, CA$700K31930
- 250 Aviador Ave Millbrae, CA$943K531,840
- 270 Aviador Ave Millbrae, CA$718K31920
- 251 Aviador Ave Millbrae, CA$709K31920
- 287 Aviador Ave Millbrae, CA$770K311,100
- 215 Beverly Ave Millbrae, CA$720K311,140
- 211 Beverly Ave Millbrae, CA$753K311,170
- 219 Beverly Ave Millbrae, CA$720K311,140
- 278 Aviador Ave Millbrae, CA$734K31930
Nearby Schools in Millbrae
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.