267 Cumberland St, Brooklyn, NY 112054 beds, 4 baths, 3,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,221 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 1993 for $211,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- # Stories: 4.0
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 3,400 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 22
- Parcel #: 021020002
- Zillow Home ID: 30615702
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 267 Cumberland Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fort Greene, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 200% greater than in New York, and 84.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fort Greene home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fort Greene home values.
- 265 Cumberland St Brooklyn, NY$2.19M313,900
- 269 Cumberland St Brooklyn, NY$2.76M----3,080
- 267 Cumberland St APT 3 Brooklyn, NY$1.25M11900
- 261 Cumberland St Brooklyn, NY$2.45M----2,530
- 259 Cumberland St Brooklyn, NY$2.39M----2,530
- 133 Lafayette Ave Brooklyn, NY$2.39M----7,000
- 253 Cumberland St APT 103 Brooklyn, NY$2.36M------
- 253 Cumberland St APT 607 Brooklyn, NY$588K------
- 253 Cumberland St APT 204 Brooklyn, NY$2.35M------
- 253 Cumberland St APT 406 Brooklyn, NY$603KStudio1240
- 253 Cumberland St APT 106 Brooklyn, NY$651K------
- 147 Lafayette Ave # C Brooklyn, NY$911K------
- 147 Lafayette Ave # A Brooklyn, NY$699K31--
- 147 Lafayette Ave # H Brooklyn, NY$503K------
- 257 Cumberland St Brooklyn, NY--313,880
- 147 Lafayette Ave Brooklyn, NY$3.09M----19,200
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292