- Built in 2006
- 100 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,202 all time views
- HOA Fee: $490/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Last sold: Sep 2009 for $430,000
- Price/sqft: $453
- MLS #: 12633849
- Flooring: Carpet
- Listing Status: Active
- Lot Size Source: Public Records
- Square Footage Source: Public Records
- System Locale: CARETS
- Cooking Appliances: Built-Ins
- Rooms: LivingRoom
- CARETS Listing Status: Back Up Offer
- Association Fees Include: Maintenance Paid
- Association Fees Include: Insurance Paid
- View: Courtyard View
- Pool Construction: Above Ground
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Take Property As Is (N)
- Pool Descriptions: Community Pool
- Legal Disclosures: Other (N)
- Association Rules: Call for Rules
- Security Safety: 24 Hour
- Parking Type: Assigned
- Association Fees Include: Clubhouse
- Association Fees Include: On Site Security
- Association Fees Include: Concierge
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Legal Disclosures: Concurrent Close
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 127
- Floor size: 970 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 5161025053
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 68993824
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $428-480K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.1% higher than in Los Angeles, and 4.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
|Other Units in this Building (123)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 267 S San Pedro St|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!