267 Southwood Ave, Columbus, OH 43207
Sold on 6/25/13: $112,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,228 sq ft
- Lot:4,356 sqft
- Year Built:1925
- Last Sold:Jun 2013 for $112,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Security System
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room, Laundry room
- Days on Zillow260
- School DistrictCOLUMBUS CSD 2503 FRA CO.
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID33873081
- Exterior MaterialOther, Wood
- Garage Size440
- Lot Depth146
- Lot Width30
- Parcel #010077723
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count6
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$117,489||$109K – $126K||-$764||$95||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,177/mo||$989 – $1.3K/mo||+$12||$0.96||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Merion Village home values will increase 2.6% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Columbus as a whole. Among Merion Village homes, this home is valued 15.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 17.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Merion Village market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 21.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.8% higher than in Columbus, and 210.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Merion Village home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Merion Village home values.
Neighborhood for 267 Southwood Avenue
- 271 Southwood Ave Columbus, OH$111K22.01,144
- 263 Southwood Ave Columbus, OH$129K31.51,516
- 275 Southwood Ave Columbus, OH$116K21.01,196
- 255-257 Southwood Ave Columbus, OH$138K64.02,240
- 1520 Bruck St Columbus, OH$113K21.0984
- 279 Southwood Ave Columbus, OH$122K21.01,312
- 283 Southwood Ave Columbus, OH$114K21.01,092
- 260 E Markison Ave Columbus, OH$120K31.51,350
- 266-268 E Markison Ave Columbus, OH$152K62.02,352
- 272 E Markison Ave Columbus, OH$81K21.0962
- 287 Southwood Ave Columbus, OH$109K21.01,144
- 256 E Markison Ave Columbus, OH$183K42.01,900
- 268 Southwood Ave Columbus, OH$114K31.01,248
- 264 Southwood Ave Columbus, OH$122K21.01,156
- 272 Southwood Ave Columbus, OH$119K41.01,402
- 278 E Markison Ave Columbus, OH$95K21.5962
- 260 Southwood Ave Columbus, OH$115K21.01,150
- 276 Southwood Ave Columbus, OH$117K31.01,248
- 243-245 Southwood Ave Columbus, OH$140K63.02,352
- 256 Southwood Ave Columbus, OH$121K31.01,492
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005