Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $16.5K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Elgin is $19,503.
Estimated value increase: $7.8K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Elgin is $10,275.
Homes like this sold for $77-175K.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 7,919 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1895
- All time views: 664
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $57,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- 3 Br Un In Bldg (Y/N): No
- Additional Rooms: Enclosed Porch
- Additional Rooms: Sun/Florida Room
- Additional Sales Information: REO/Lender Owned
- Age: 100+ Years
- Appliances/Features Unit 1: None
- Appliances/Features Unit 2: None
- Basement (Y/N): Full
- Basement: Unfinished
- Built Before 1978 (Y/N): Yes
- Equipment: Ceiling Fan
- Equipment: Humidifier
- Exterior Building Type: Aluminum Siding
- Exterior Building Type: Steel Siding
- Exterior Building Type: Vinyl Siding
- Garage On-Site: Yes
- Garage Ownership: Owned
- Garage Type: Detached
- Garage Type: Detached
- Heat/Fuel: Forced Air
- Heat/Fuel: Gas
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Other Information: None
- Parking Type: Garage
- Property Type: Two to Four Units
- Recent Rehab (Y/N): No
- Roof Type: Asphalt/Glass (Shingles)
- Sewer: Sewer-Public
- Special Assessments: N
- Status: Pending
- Tax Exemptions: None
- Tenant Pays - Unit 1: None
- Tenant Pays - Unit 2: None
- Type-Multi: 2 Flat
- Type-Multi: Converted Residence
- Water: Public
- Waterfront (Y/N): No
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 2
- Parcel #: 0612358005
- Zillow Home ID: 4630242
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60120, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.4% lower than in Elgin, and 616.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60120 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elgin.
Nearby Schools in Elgin
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!