2671 Heywood Ln, Hayes, VA 230724 beds, 6 baths, 4,498 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Standing sentinel over 2.53 prime acres bordering a peaceful estuary of the Chesapeake Bay, The Heywood House is a benchmark to which the finest Southern manors aspire. Within its 4,498 square feet of living area find exceptional spaces designed to embrace a charmed life ? 4 generously sized bedrooms, 4 full and 2 half updated baths, along with sun-drenched living and entertaining spaces that take ultimate advantage of the waterfront panorama. Most noticeable are the architectural details like hefty crown, door and window moldings, layered wainscoting, gleaming hardwood floors and delightful beadboard wall accents. Boasting 4 fireplaces, each with a distinctive surround and mantel, this home?s features are numerous, from the light-filled sunroom that spills onto the backyard patio to the upstairs game room with cheerful checkered floor, tree-shaded circular drive to 100? pier with boat slip and 2 dive platforms.
Privacy and Comfort
Polished black granite provides the perfect contrast to the generous cabinetry in the chef?s dream kitchen with adjacent wet bar/butler?s pantry. When night falls, the family can relax in their choice of 2 sitting rooms before retiring to one of the 4 bedrooms (one on the first level), each with beautifully appointed bath. Of special note is the true master suite, with its own private sunroom/sitting room and large master bath with clawfoot tub cleverly positioned under an expanse of windows that overlook the backyard waterfront.
Panoramic Water Views
The sprawling exterior is a perfect match to the gracious interior. The backyard lawn protected by soaring pines rolls gently down to the deep navigable water; a charming storage cottage secures boating gear and more. Above all is the contented feeling of privacy that only a home site of these dimensions can present, whether you are spending idle hours on the rear brick patio or tending your vegetable or herb garden if that is your pleasure. There is ample space for almost any outdoor activity at The Heywood House ? a totally refurbished modern residence that pays respectful homage to its authentic farmhouse roots.
- Lot: 2.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Sep 2001 for $420,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- Walk-in Closet, Storage Shed, Water Softener, Satellite Dish,100' Pier, Boat Slip, 2 Dive Platforms
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Foundation type: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,498 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 26229
- Zillow Home ID: 94126262
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2671 Heywood Lane
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2687 Heywood Ln Hayes, VA$516K432,872
- 2657 Heywood Ln Hayes, VA$202K331,451
- 2732 Charmaine Dr Hayes, VA$347K43.53,165
- 2684 Heywood Ln Hayes, VA$217K321,711
- 2684 Heywood Ln Hayes, VA$128K------
- 2645 Heywood Ln Hayes, VA$225K32.52,170
- 2734 Charmaine Dr Hayes, VA$570K433,105
- 2700 Charmaine Dr Hayes, VA$261K332,100
- 2642 Heywood Ln Hayes, VA$208K21.52,077
- 2737 Charmaine Dr Hayes, VA$680K33.54,064
- 2621 Heywood Ln Hayes, VA$174K321,456
- 8694 Cox Ln Hayes, VA$299K32.52,690
- 8517 Myrtle Branch Ln Hayes, VA$332K33.52,672
- 8662 Broad Marsh Ln Hayes, VA$187K321,600
- 2727 Charmaine Dr Hayes, VA$426K433,122
- 2630 Heywood Ln Hayes, VA$215K31.51,961
- 8659 Broad Marsh Ln Hayes, VA$216K321,912
- 2599 Heywood Ln Hayes, VA$226K32.52,000
- 2711 Charmaine Dr Hayes, VA$311K322,163
- 8628 Broad Marsh Ln Hayes, VA$324K322,040
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292