- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2672 Lake Cir, Jackson, MS 392115 beds, 6 baths, 4,796 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.92 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Wet Bar
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete, Composition
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,796 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 005850000292000000
- Zillow Home ID: 3060480
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2672 Lake Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 39211, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 95.2% less than in Jackson Metro, and 99% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 39211 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jackson Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2676 Lake Cir Jackson, MS$466K654,190
- 2668 Lake Cir Jackson, MS$433K----2,682
- 2683 Lake Cir Jackson, MS$408K5--1,833
- 2680 Lake Cir Jackson, MS$442K----2,681
- 2664 Lake Cir Jackson, MS$460K----2,532
- 2671 Lake Cir Jackson, MS$391K----3,252
- 2681 Lake Cir Jackson, MS$435K----3,943
- 2684 Lake Cir Jackson, MS$490K543,753
- 2660 Lake Cir Jackson, MS$453K----4,080
- 2659 Lake Cir Jackson, MS$714K455,463
- 2656 Lake Cir Jackson, MS$934K658,014
- 2688 Lake Cir Jackson, MS$573K543,031
- 2653 Lake Cir Jackson, MS$674K----5,433
- 2704 Quail Run Rd Jackson, MS$495K44.54,375
- 2689 Lake Cir Jackson, MS$581K54.54,202
- 2710 Quail Run Rd Jackson, MS$446K----3,734
- 2641 Lake Cir Jackson, MS$1.14M996,132
- 2693 Lake Cir Jackson, MS$495K45.54,951
- 2636 Lake Cir Jackson, MS$386K----3,148
- 3834 Eastover Dr Jackson, MS$737K43.56,192
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.