- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2673 Main St, Newfane, NY 141084 beds, 3 baths, 1,859 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $83,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,859 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 165
- Lot width: 46
- Parcel #: 2928000380120001028000
- Zillow Home ID: 31472822
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 2673 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 14108, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.4% lower than in Town of Newfane, and 29.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 14108 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Newfane.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14108 home values.
- 2669 Main St Newfane, NY$116K41.52,300
- 2675 Main St Newfane, NY$69K411,596
- 2679 Main St Newfane, NY$147K421,970
- 2665 Main St Newfane, NY$62K211,087
- 2663 Main St Newfane, NY$139K322,148
- 2683 Main St Newfane, NY$157K422,385
- 2659 Main St Newfane, NY$148K522,206
- 2682 Main St Newfane, NY$64K211,400
- 2678 Main St Newfane, NY$68K31.51,424
- 2689 Main St Newfane, NY$82K611,976
- 6026 Ketchum Ave Newfane, NY$68K31.51,200
- 2686 Main St Newfane, NY$81K31.51,702
- 2666 Main St Newfane, NY$140K62.52,610
- 2653 Main St Newfane, NY$65K211,092
- 2691 Main St Newfane, NY$72K311,372
- 2662 Main St Newfane, NY$95K41.52,432
- 2690 Main St Newfane, NY$78K41.51,757
- 6021 Ketchum Ave TRLR 2 Newfane, NY$84K21.51,150
- 6021 Ketchum Ave TRLR 11 Newfane, NY$54K21860
- 6027 Ketchum Ave Newfane, NY$85K211,048
Nearby Schools in Town of Newfane
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!