2675 Marsha Ct, San Diego, CA 921053 beds, 2 baths, 1,046 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $227,000
- Price/sqft: $217
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,046 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Parcel #: 4777014400
- Zillow Home ID: 17014723
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2675 Marsha Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Oak Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.4% greater than in San Diego, and 23.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Oak Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oak Park home values.
- 2685 Marsha Ct San Diego, CA$387K42.51,684
- 2676 Gerald Ct San Diego, CA$399K531,953
- 2686 Gerald Ct San Diego, CA$368K421,443
- 2695 Marsha Ct San Diego, CA$352K321,296
- 5075 Elkhart St San Diego, CA$384K42.51,684
- 2666 Gerald Ct San Diego, CA$395K42.51,684
- 2686 Marsha Ct San Diego, CA$363K421,443
- 2666 Marsha Ct San Diego, CA$384K421,443
- 2676 Marsha Ct San Diego, CA$317K321,048
- 2374 Altadena Ave San Diego, CA$315K31.5954
- 2696 Marsha Ct San Diego, CA$349K321,296
- 2364 Altadena Ave San Diego, CA$321K321,050
- 5105 Bevner Ct San Diego, CA$391K42.51,684
- 2667 Gerald Ct San Diego, CA$393K42.51,684
- 5115 Bevner Ct San Diego, CA$334K321,296
- 5080 Elkhart St San Diego, CA$340K321,392
- 2354 Altadena Ave San Diego, CA$339K31.51,186
- 5084 Elkhart St San Diego, CA$354K321,482
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!