2676 Meade St, Denver, CO 802111 bed, 1 bath, 1,088 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- 165 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 1995 for $50,000
- Price/sqft: $299
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street, 3 spaces, 500 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Composition, Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,088 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 0230431004000
- Zillow Home ID: 13314661
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2676 Meade Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sloan Lake market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.5% lower than in Denver, and 49.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Sloan Lake home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sloan Lake home values.
- 2668 Meade St Denver, CO$351K221,225
- 2686 Meade St Denver, CO$811K43.53,000
- 2660 Meade St Denver, CO$396K221,289
- 2696 Meade St Denver, CO$742K33.52,429
- 2650 Meade St Denver, CO$315K211,295
- 2644 Meade St Denver, CO$423K221,244
- 2675 Lowell Blvd Denver, CO$286K21864
- 2681 Lowell Blvd Denver, CO$430K321,836
- 2665 Lowell Blvd Denver, CO$334K21834
- 2687 Lowell Blvd Denver, CO$302K42768
- 2702 Meade St Denver, CO$392K211,126
- 2657 Meade St Denver, CO$196K211,014
- 2659 Lowell Blvd Denver, CO$285K211,204
- 2691 Lowell Blvd Denver, CO$337K22758
- 2675 Meade St Denver, CO$316K21986
- 2661 Meade St Denver, CO$539K322,100
- 2689 Meade St Denver, CO$411K321,385
- 2655 Lowell Blvd Denver, CO$346K31.51,088
- 2638 Meade St Denver, CO$457K322,103
- 2657 Meade St Denver, CO$267K211,014
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.