- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2678 101st Ct NE, Bellevue, WA 980043 beds, 2 baths, 2,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1904
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $1,996,000
- Price/sqft: $753
- Unfinished basement, 300 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,650 sqft
- Parcel #: 2025059213
- Zillow Home ID: 48775142
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2678 101st Court Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Bellevue, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 201.8% higher than in Bellevue, and 123.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Bellevue home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bellevue.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Bellevue home values.
- 10051 NE 27th St Bellevue, WA$959K52.253,430
- 2612 101st Ct NE Bellevue, WA--------
- 10043 NE 27th St Bellevue, WA$1.06M432,480
- 2678 101st Ct NE Bellevue, WA$1.68M54.54,224
- 2643 101st Ct NE Bellevue, WA$1.88M454,570
- 2700 101st Pl NE Bellevue, WA$1.53M52.753,630
- 2700 101st Pl NE Bellevue, WA$1.05M43.53,830
- 2697 102nd Pl NE Bellevue, WA$1.1M52.752,910
- 2689 102nd Pl NE Bellevue, WA$1.46M433,590
- 2701 102nd Pl NE Bellevue, WA$1.27M544,520
- 2615 102nd Ave NE Bellevue, WA$1.76M543,444
- 2603 101st Ct NE Bellevue, WA$1.44M44.754,820
- 2753 102nd Pl NE Bellevue, WA$1.27M543,520
- 10208 NE 26th St Bellevue, WA$835K421,500
- 2708 101st Pl NE Bellevue, WA$868K42.53,360
- 2777 102nd Pl NE Bellevue, WA$1.1M533,730
- 10035 NE 27th St Bellevue, WA$836K42.252,190
Nearby Schools in Bellevue
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292