- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Views: 2,402 all time views
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $220,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $266
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Bathroom \ Other, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Other, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Other, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 828 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Parcel #: 040 339704600
- Zillow Home ID: 24792972
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $215-286K.
Market guideZillow predicts Eastmont home values will increase 11.4% next year, compared to a 8% rise for Oakland as a whole. Among Eastmont homes, this home is valued 7.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 23.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Eastmont, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 119.4% greater than in Oakland, and 115.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Eastmont home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Eastmont home values.
- 7620 Garfield Ave3 beds, 1 baths
1,847 sqft, 43,560 sqft lot, built in 1925
|2674 75th Ave Oakland, CA||$289K||2||1||737|
|2684 75th Ave Oakland, CA||$313K||4||1.5||1,512|
|2674 75th Ave Oakland, CA||$241K||2||1||737|
|2690 75th Ave Oakland, CA||$295K||5||1.5||1,368|
|2662 75th Ave Oakland, CA||$241K||2||1||963|
|2679 76th Ave Oakland, CA||$245K||3||1||970|
|2675 76th Ave Oakland, CA||$279K||4||2||1,146|
|2683 76th Ave Oakland, CA||$258K||2||1||1,075|
|2671 76th Ave Oakland, CA||$221K||2||1||748|
|2665 76th Ave Oakland, CA||$269K||2||1||1,145|
|2687 76th Ave Oakland, CA||$238K||2||1||858|
|2694 75th Ave Oakland, CA||$276K||2||1||1,228|
|2658 75th Ave Oakland, CA||$243K||2||1||963|
|2679 75th Ave Oakland, CA||$207K||2||1||727|
|2693 76th Ave Oakland, CA||$262K||3||1||1,100|
|2661 76th Ave Oakland, CA||$285K||3||1||1,241|
|2675 75th Ave Oakland, CA||$222K||2||1||814|
|2689 75th Ave Oakland, CA||$236K||3||2||832|
|2691 75th Ave Oakland, CA||$219K||1||1||751|
|2671 75th Ave Oakland, CA||$351K||5||2||1,891|
Nearby Schools in Oakland
Markham Elementary (assigned)K-50.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!