2678 Lake Shore Rd S, Denver, NC 280374 beds, 2 baths, 2,011 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- 204 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $162
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 674 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Composition
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,011 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 34350
- Zillow Home ID: 6117649
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2678 Lake Shore Road S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28037, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.1% lower than in Denver, and 6.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 28037 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2648 Lake Shore Rd S Denver, NC$334K431,288
- 2692 Lake Shore Rd S Denver, NC$355K321,368
- 2665 Lake Shore Rd S Denver, NC$168K321,520
- 2706 Lake Shore Rd S Denver, NC--2--1,824
- 2659 Lake Shore Rd S Denver, NC$180K321,483
- 8044 Lakeview Dr Denver, NC$375K431,537
- 8032 Lakeview Dr Denver, NC$298K32858
- 8022 Lakeview Dr Denver, NC$374K331,304
- 8050 Lakeview Dr Denver, NC$331K321,981
- 2677 Lake Shore Rd S Denver, NC$208K321,619
- 2649 Lake Shore Rd S Denver, NC$317K433,246
- 2695 Lake Shore Rd S Denver, NC$341K42.52,313
- 8016 Lakeview Dr Denver, NC$457K42.51,495
- 2718 Lake Shore Rd S Denver, NC$549K441,948
- 8010 Lakeview Dr Denver, NC$533K43.51,886
- 2726 Lake Shore Rd S Denver, NC$517K42.52,522
- 8029 Lakeview Dr Denver, NC$189K321,400
- Lakeview Dr Denver, NC--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.