26788 Hampton Woods Dr, Elkhart, IN 465144 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,630 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 416 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,630 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Lot depth: 186
- Lot width: 86
- Parcel #: 200208354022000026
- Zillow Home ID: 68171262
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 26788 Hampton Woods Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46514 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 64.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.6% less than in Elkhart, and 50.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 46514 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elkhart.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46514 home values.
- 26772 Hampton Woods Dr Elkhart, IN$149K31.51,612
- 26806 Hampton Woods Dr Elkhart, IN$158K41.51,936
- 26769 Fern Dr Elkhart, IN$323K53.53,020
- 26787 Fern Dr Elkhart, IN$180K31.53,228
- 50812 Jonathan Dr Elkhart, IN$170K31.51,823
- 26750 Hampton Woods Dr Elkhart, IN$156K31.51,668
- 26822 Hampton Woods Dr Elkhart, IN$164K311,613
- 26765 Hampton Woods Dr Elkhart, IN$158K41.51,746
- 50796 Jonathan Dr Elkhart, IN$161K41.51,896
- 26809 Fern Dr Elkhart, IN$162K41.52,224
- 50918 Fern Dr Elkhart, IN$156K321,933
- 26728 Hampton Woods Dr Elkhart, IN$155K421,761
- 26838 Hampton Woods Dr Elkhart, IN$163K31.51,962
- 26737 Hampton Woods Dr Elkhart, IN$157K321,787
- 50780 Jonathan Dr Elkhart, IN$148K321,598
- 50915 Hill Dr Elkhart, IN$167K51.52,382
- 50813 Jonathan Dr Elkhart, IN$184K422,371
- 26784 Fern Dr Elkhart, IN$171K323,002
- 50847 Shelburne Ct Elkhart, IN$169K42.52,492
- 50936 Fern Dr Elkhart, IN$162K313,014
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.