2679 Teakwood Dr, Hephzibah, GA 308153 beds, 2 baths, 1,411 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $20,000
- Price/sqft: $14
- Parking: 288 sqft
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,411 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Parcel #: 1520101000
- Zillow Home ID: 14981620
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2679 Teakwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Jamestown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 41.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.4% lower than in Augusta, and 38.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Jamestown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jamestown home values.
- 2681 Teakwood Dr Hephzibah, GA$61K321,230
- 2677 Teakwood Dr Hephzibah, GA$88K321,699
- 2683 Teakwood Dr Hephzibah, GA$46K321,699
- 2675 Teakwood Dr Hephzibah, GA$59K321,350
- 2668 Teakwood Dr Hephzibah, GA$83K321,427
- 3702 Beacon Hill Dr Hephzibah, GA--421,710
- 2685 Teakwood Dr Hephzibah, GA$62K321,377
- 2673 Teakwood Dr Hephzibah, GA$55K321,376
- 3828 Highpointe Dr Hephzibah, GA$77K421,329
- 3830 Highpointe Dr Hephzibah, GA$79K321,332
- 2672 Teakwood Dr Hephzibah, GA$85K321,427
- 3906 Bowen Dr Hephzibah, GA$103K421,963
- 3902 Bowen Dr Hephzibah, GA--------
- 3703 Beacon Hill Dr Hephzibah, GA$82K321,350
- 3704 Beacon Hill Dr Hephzibah, GA$58K321,371
- 2687 Teakwood Dr Hephzibah, GA$79K321,400
- 2671 Teakwood Dr Hephzibah, GA$54K321,350
- 2660 Teakwood Dr Hephzibah, GA$79K321,400
- 3705 Beacon Hill Dr Hephzibah, GA$85K421,376
- 3706 Beacon Hill Dr Hephzibah, GA$83K421,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.