268 Bluebonnet Ln UNIT 113, Scotts Valley, CA 950662 beds, 2 baths, 1,214 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
*The final sales price may be higher or lower and will be set upon signing the purchase agreement and opening of escrow. The sales price is determined by the City of Scotts Valley.
Take a look: http://scottsvalleycondo.weebly.com/
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Carport, 20 spaces
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $219,472
- Price/sqft: $181
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Composition
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 29
- Floor size: 1,214 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2112044942
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 268 Bluebonnet Lane UNIT 113
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3% less than in Scotts Valley, and 58.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Scotts Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95066 home values.
Nearby Schools in Scotts Valley
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292