- Built in 2009
- 89 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $487
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $660,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $218
- MLS #: 201415659
- Cable Ready
- View: City
- Age Description \ Estimated, AMENITIES \ Ceramic Tile, AMENITIES \ Crown Molding, AMENITIES \ Gourmet Kitchen, AMENITIES \ Sliding Glass Door, AMENITIES \ Tray Ceilings, AMENITIES \ Walk-In Closet, AMENITIES \ Wood Floors, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range w/Oven, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT \ None, City/Town (Mail Address) \ Saratoga Springs, City/Town (taxing entity) \ Saratoga Springs, Class \ SINGLE FAMILY, County \ Saratoga, DINING ROOM TYPE \ Great Room, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Stone, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Lighting, First Floor Bath \ Full, First Floor Bedroom \ Yes, GARAGE DESCRIPTION \ Under Residence, Handicap Access \ Yes, HEAT FUEL \ Natural Gas, HEAT SYSTEM \ Hot Air, HO Association \ Yes, HOA FEE PERIOD \ 1 Month, HOA INCLUDES \ Exterior Maintenance, HOA INCLUDES \ Snow Removal, HOA INCLUDES \ Trash Removal, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Gran/Solid Surf Counters, INTERIOR FEATURES \ High Speed Internet Acc, Internet/www \ Yes with Address, Kitchen \ Eat In, LA1Agent State \ NY, LA1Agent Status \ MLS Only, LA1Agent Type \ 8, Living Rm Fireplace Type \ Gas Fireplace, LO1Office State \ NY, LO1Office Type \ 1, Master Bath \ Full, MASTER BEDROOM \ First Floor, MASTER BEDROOM \ Suite, New Construction \ Yes, Off Street Parking \ Yes, School District Code \ Saratoga Springs, SEWER \ Public, SPECIAL MARKET CONDITIONS \ Exclusive Agency Listing, State \ NY, Status \ Active, Status Category \ Active, Style \ Condominium, Sub Area \ Saratoga Springs City, Swis Code \ 411500, Type \ Single Family, WATER \ Public
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 16
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,025 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 155
- Lot width: 181
- Parcel #: 41150116507500033010000000
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 97851521
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $445-870K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Saratoga Springs home values will increase 2.6% next year, compared to a 0.2% rise for Albany Metro as a whole. Among Saratoga Springs homes, this home is 375.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 157.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Saratoga Springs, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.6% greater than in Albany Metro, and 93.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Saratoga Springs home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Saratoga Springs home values.
|Other Units in this Building (11)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 268 Broadway|
Nearby Schools in Saratoga Springs
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org