- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
268 Chaparral Cir, Elgin, IL 601203 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,358 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
friendly family oriented people nice and quiet private area hill top elementary school brand new !
- Lot: 5,282 sqft
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $66
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,358 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 06173100440000
- Zillow Home ID: 3383541
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 268 Chaparral Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60120 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 27.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.9% lower than in Elgin, and 828.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60120 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elgin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60120 home values.
- 1 beds, 1.5 baths
1,343 sqft, 6,534 sqft lot, built in 1993
- 1 beds, 1.5 baths
- 272 Chaparral Cir Elgin, IL$114K--1.51,072
- 266 Chaparral Cir Elgin, IL$104K--1.51,208
- 274 Chaparral Cir Elgin, IL$86K31.11,329
- 260 Chaparral Cir Elgin, IL$618K--53,490
- 269 Chaparral Cir Elgin, IL$104K--1.51,359
- 280 Chaparral Cir Elgin, IL$111K--1.51,208
- 267 Chaparral Cir Elgin, IL$137K321,329
- 281 Chaparral Cir Elgin, IL$121K31.51,400
- 283 Chaparral Cir Elgin, IL$130K31.5--
- 283 Chaparral Cir Elgin, IL$104K31.51,488
- 282 Chaparral Cir Elgin, IL$104K--1.51,361
- 255 Chaparral Cir Elgin, IL$103K--1.51,329
- 254 Chaparral Cir Elgin, IL$103K--1.51,344
- 287 Chaparral Cir Elgin, IL$103K31.51,329
- 286 Chaparral Cir Elgin, IL$173K--1.51,566
- 1387 Cimarron Ct Elgin, IL$153K22.51,212
- 1385 Cimarron Ct Elgin, IL$108K21.51,212
- 1379 Cimarron Ct Elgin, IL$112K31.51,344
- 1391 Cimarron Ct Elgin, IL$162K311,344
- 253 Chaparral Cir Elgin, IL$127K--1.51,498
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292