- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
268 Dayton Rd, Dayton, IN 479413 beds, 2 baths, 1,856 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2004
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,856 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 791204353006000013
- Zillow Home ID: 50638615
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 268 Dayton Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 47941 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 20.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15% less than in Lafayette Metro, and 49.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 47941 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lafayette Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47941 home values.
- 266 Dayton Rd Dayton, IN$105K41.52,058
- 270 Dayton Rd Dayton, IN$89K--1.51,992
- 264 Dayton Rd Dayton, IN$83K--11,456
- 659 Harrison Cir Dayton, IN$125K321,500
- 663 Harrison Cir Dayton, IN$118K321,496
- 663 Harrison Cir Dayton, IN$128K321,496
- 655 Harrison Cir Dayton, IN$129K421,661
- 667 Harrison Cir Dayton, IN$102K--21,112
- 265 Dayton Rd Dayton, IN$93K--11,144
- 651 Harrison Cir Dayton, IN$119K--21,531
- 671 Harrison Cir Dayton, IN$104K--21,200
- Republican St Dayton, IN--------
- 279 Republican St Dayton, IN$78K--11,424
- 721 Shakamak Ct Dayton, IN$69K31936
- 675 Harrison Cir Dayton, IN$108K321,362
- 717 Shakamak Ct Dayton, IN$68K31960
- 274 Dayton Rd Dayton, IN$119K----960
- 267 Dayton Rd Dayton, IN$115K322,172
- 647 Harrison Cir Dayton, IN$108K--21,256
- 276 Dayton Rd Dayton, IN$123K--22,640
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!