268 Harvard St, Fall River, MA 027203 beds, 2 baths, 1,947 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $146,500
- Price/sqft: $75
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Other (See Remarks), ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Steam, HOT_WATER \ Other (See Remarks), HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,947 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:0T-12 B:0000 L:0058
- Zillow Home ID: 55988044
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 268 Harvard Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02720 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 14.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.1% less than in Fall River, and 41.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02720 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fall River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02720 home values.
- 278 Harvard St Fall River, MA$261K31.52,219
- 1439 Highland Ave Fall River, MA$269K31.52,174
- 1427 Highland Ave Fall River, MA$250K322,364
- 31 Milton St Fall River, MA$247K31.51,763
- 1455 Highland Ave Fall River, MA$293K41.53,166
- 275 Harvard St Fall River, MA$284K21.53,224
- 296 Harvard St Fall River, MA$315K42.52,503
- 992 Madison St Fall River, MA$286K33.52,828
- 946 Madison St Fall River, MA$385K433,662
- 6 Milton St Teaticket, MA$697K432,863
- 6 Milton St Teaticket, MA$435K432,863
- 1479 Highland Ave Fall River, MA$170K421,768
- 1401 Highland Ave Fall River, MA$431K32.52,544
- 26 Milton St Fall River, MA$186K422,734
- 1012 Madison St Fall River, MA$236K41.51,663
- 40 Albany St Fall River, MA$267K321,939
- 1491 Highland Ave Fall River, MA$233K421,820
- 1444 Highland Ave Fall River, MA$366K42.53,143
- 203 Jones St Fall River, MA$188K121,788
- 1428 Highland Ave Fall River, MA$375K32.53,498
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!