268 S Lasky DrAPT 204, Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Sold on 4/12/13: $810,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Condo:2,282 sq ft
- Lot:0.45 acres
- Year Built:1982
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $810,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow253
- Last Remodel Year1982
- Neighborhood NameBeverly Hills
- Parcel #4328006057
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID20508675
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$909,375||$809K – $1.03M||+$70,869||$398||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,824/mo||$2.8K – $4.9K/mo||-$201||$1.68||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 90212 home values will increase 4.9% next year, compared to a 5% increase for Beverly Hills as a whole. Among 90212 homes, this home is valued 49.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 50.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90212 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 43.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.5% greater than in Beverly Hills, and 51.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90212 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Beverly Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90212 home values.
Neighborhood for 268 S Lasky Drive APT 204
Nearby Schools in Beverly Hills
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Beverly Hills High (assigned) 9-12 0.2 mi
- Beverly Vista Elementary (assigned) K-8 1.0 mi
- Moreno High (Continuation) School 9-12 0.1 mi
- Good Shepherd Catholic School PK-8 0.2 mi
- El Rodeo Elementary K-8 0.5 mi
- Yeshiva University of Los Angeles Boys ... 9-12 0.8 mi
- Kabbalah Children's Academy PK-8 1.0 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005