268 Water St, New York, NY 10038Studio, 5,544 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,860 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- 433 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $884
- MLS #: 2418437
- Total Floors \ 3,Borough \ Manhattan,Block Number \ 106,Lot Number \ 6,Total Charges \ 0
- Construction quality: 0.0
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 5,544 sqft
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 26
- Parcel #: 01060006
- Zillow Home ID: 31493251
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 268 Water Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Financial District market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% greater than in New York, and 94% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Financial District home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Financial District home values.
- 268 Water St # 1 New York, NY$4.44M332,400
- 270 Water St APT 1R New York, NY$1.31MStudio1--
- 270 Water St APT 4F New York, NY$652K------
- 270 Water St APT 2R New York, NY--------
- 270 Water St APT 2F New York, NY$770K------
- 270 Water St APT 4R New York, NY$920K------
- 270 Water St APT 3R New York, NY$776K------
- 264 Water St APT 3C New York, NY$2.25M221,213
- 264 Water St APT 2B New York, NY$3M121,552
- 264 Water St # 266 New York, NY$11.3M----41,203
- 276 Water St APT 3 New York, NY$2.97M321,550
- 276 Water St New York, NY$19.6M----11,993
- 272 Water St APT 5R New York, NY$2.01M----1,594
- 272 Water St APT 4F New York, NY$1.24M--11,213
- 272 Water St APT 5F New York, NY$2.02MStudio11,213
- 272 Water St APT 4R New York, NY$1.1M----1,083
- 272 Water St APT 1R New York, NY$3M----1,842
- 272 Water St APT 2R New York, NY$1.11M----1,083
- 272 Water St APT 6F New York, NY$1.27M----1,015
- 272 Water St APT 1F New York, NY$942K----860
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292