2680 Blake St UNIT 9, Denver, CO 802052 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,507 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 658 sqft
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $432,000
- Price/sqft: $287
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 460 sqft
- View: City, Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,507 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0227705030000
- Zillow Home ID: 71719929
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2680 Blake Street UNIT 9
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Five Points, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.8% greater than in Denver, and 112.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Five Points home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Five Points home values.
- 2680 Blake St UNIT 8 Denver, CO$413K231,507
- 2680 Blake St UNIT 10 Denver, CO$412K22.51,507
- 2680 Blake St UNIT 7 Denver, CO$410K22.51,507
- 2680 Blake St UNIT 11 Denver, CO$430K231,967
- 2680 Blake St UNIT 6 Denver, CO$410K22.51,507
- 2680 Blake St UNIT 16 Denver, CO$255K231,341
- 2680 Blake St UNIT 5 Denver, CO$399K231,341
- 2680 Blake St UNIT 1 Denver, CO$259K22.51,444
- 2680 Blake St UNIT 22 Denver, CO$370K231,255
- 2680 Blake St UNIT 23 Denver, CO$396K22.51,341
- 2680 Blake St UNIT 21 Denver, CO$364K221,255
- 2680 Blake St UNIT 20 Denver, CO$373K22.51,341
- 2680 Blake St UNIT 4 Denver, CO$389K22.51,341
- 2680 Blake St UNIT 19 Denver, CO$379K22.51,341
- 2680 Blake St UNIT 3 Denver, CO$406K22.51,507
- 2680 Blake St UNIT 18 Denver, CO$371K22.51,341
- 2680 Blake St UNIT 17 Denver, CO$369K21.51,341
- 2680 Blake St UNIT 2 Denver, CO$405K22.51,507
- 2680 Blake St UNIT 16 Denver, CO$357K22.51,341
- 2680 Blake St UNIT 1> Denver, CO$389K22.51,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.