2680 Dawes Ct, Mobile, AL 366953 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
This is a great neighborhood. Everyone is very friendly.
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: None
- Zillow Home ID: 2115805067
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2680 Dawes Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cottage Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.8% lower than in Mobile, and 70.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Cottage Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mobile.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cottage Park home values.
- 2680 Dawes Ct Mobile, AL$93K--21,438
- 2712 Dawes Ct Mobile, AL$106K421,459
- 2668 Dawes Ct Mobile, AL$88K321,507
- 2689 Dawes Ct Mobile, AL$58K321,296
- 2675 Dawes Ct Mobile, AL$101K--21,441
- 2723 Dawes Ct Mobile, AL$90K321,358
- 2728 Dawes Ct Mobile, AL$91K321,358
- 9063 Country View Ct Mobile, AL$92K321,363
- 2661 Dawes Ct Mobile, AL$127K321,409
- 2725 Dawes Ct Mobile, AL$136K421,814
- 9059 Country View Ct Mobile, AL$104K321,534
- 2742 Dawes Ct Mobile, AL$106K321,367
- 9055 Country View Ct Mobile, AL$106K321,377
- 9150 Mcfarland Ct Mobile, AL$90K--21,310
- 2739 Dawes Ct Mobile, AL$61K--21,359
- 9151 Mcfarland Ct Mobile, AL$106K321,471
- 2750 Dawes Ct Mobile, AL$140K422,148
- 9051 Country View Ct Mobile, AL$110K321,389
- 9070 Country View Ct Mobile, AL$92K321,298
Nearby Schools in Mobile
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292