- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2684 N Beachwood Dr, Los Angeles, CA 900684 beds, 3 baths, 3,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,684 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1921
- Last sold: May 2010 for $1,259,000
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,080 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Lot depth: 325
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 5580001026
- Zillow Home ID: 20805721
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2684 N Beachwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hollywood Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.4% higher than in Los Angeles, and 25.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 2678 N Beachwood Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.07M32.52,317
- 2690 N Beachwood Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.59M----6,048
- 2672 N Beachwood Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.28M422,078
- 2702 Westshire Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.29M122,216
- Woodhaven Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.39M432,319
- 2718 Westshire Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.27M332,311
- 2666 N Beachwood Dr Los Angeles, CA$865K421,119
- 2673 N Beachwood Dr Los Angeles, CA$801K421,344
- 2710 Woodhaven Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.09M221,746
- 2700 N Beachwood Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.79M433,554
- 2658 N Beachwood Dr Los Angeles, CA$955K211,038
- 2679 N Beachwood Dr Los Angeles, CA$895K211,136
- 2717 Westshire Dr Los Angeles, CA$902K211,241
- 2685 N Beachwood Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.2M----1,710
- 2724 Westshire Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.16M321,754
- 2706 N Beachwood Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.77M443,080
- 2673 N Beachwood Dr Los Angeles, CA$923K421,344
- 2652 N Beachwood Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.28M543,023
- 2801 Pelham Pl Los Angeles, CA$1.77M232,780
- 2716 Woodhaven Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.11M532,868
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.