2685 Central Park Blvd, Denver, CO 802383 beds, 3 baths, 1,531 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,538 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $309,000
- Price/sqft: $202
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,531 sqft
- Parcel #: 0128409011000
- Zillow Home ID: 58683843
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2685 Central Park Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Stapleton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 77.3% lower than in Denver, and 77.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Stapleton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Stapleton home values.
- 2675 Central Park Blvd Denver, CO$315K331,371
- 2665 Central Park Blvd Denver, CO$321K331,509
- 2625 Central Park Blvd Denver, CO$353K32.51,746
- 2705 Central Park Blvd Denver, CO$324K32.51,556
- 2692 Valentia St Denver, CO$444K32.52,009
- 2635 Central Park Blvd Denver, CO$356K331,760
- 2682 Valentia St Denver, CO$404K331,618
- 2702 Valentia St Denver, CO$403K331,639
- 2715 Central Park Blvd Denver, CO$316K22.51,341
- 2662 Valentia St Denver, CO$457K32.52,244
- 2655 Central Park Blvd Denver, CO$324K32.51,586
- 2732 Valentia St Denver, CO$583K543,285
- 2725 Central Park Blvd Denver, CO$320K32.51,509
- 2642 Valentia St Denver, CO$543K53.52,922
- 2615 Central Park Blvd Denver, CO$324K331,509
- 2762 Valentia St Denver, CO$429K32.51,967
- 2645 Central Park Blvd Denver, CO$356K331,746
- 2735 Central Park Blvd Denver, CO$347K32.51,683
- 2622 Valentia St Denver, CO$432K331,786
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.