2686 Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94115
Sold on 2/8/11: $510,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow1046
- Parcel #1049 070
- Zillow Home ID64972283
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,248,898||$1.01M – $1.42M||+$29,421||--||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$4,093/mo||$2.7K – $6.2K/mo||+$93||--||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Lower Pacific Heights home values will increase 4.4% next year, compared to a 5.3% increase for San Francisco as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lower Pacific Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 116.4% higher than in San Francisco, and 50.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lower Pacific Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lower Pacific Heights home values.
Neighborhood for 2686 Bush Street
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Cobb (William L.) Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.1 mi
- KIPP San Francisco Bay Academy (assigned) 5-9 0.3 mi
- Wallenberg (Raoul) Traditional High (assigned) 9-12 0.4 mi
- San Francisco Public Montessori School (assigned) None 0.7 mi
- Wells (Ida B.) High (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
- Chinese Immersion School at De Avila (assigned) K-5 1.0 mi
- Lilienthal (Claire) Elementary (assigned) K-8 1.1 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005