269 North Ave, North Tonawanda, NY 141203 beds, 2 baths, 1,088 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $99,000
- Price/sqft: $91
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 320 sqft
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,088 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Lot depth: 144
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 2912001760610001021000
- Zillow Home ID: 31457818
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 269 North Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 14120 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.1% lower than in North Tonawanda, and 70.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 14120 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Tonawanda.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14120 home values.
- 265 North Ave North Tonawanda, NY$78K311,232
- 273 North Ave North Tonawanda, NY$82K321,264
- 277 North Ave North Tonawanda, NY$78K411,112
- 261 North Ave North Tonawanda, NY$70K211,050
- 261 North Ave North Tonawanda, NY$80K311,050
- 281 North Ave North Tonawanda, NY$88K31965
- 1269 Payne Ave North Tonawanda, NY$123K21.51,998
- 1261 Payne Ave North Tonawanda, NY$110K622,688
- 287 North Ave North Tonawanda, NY$120K21.51,672
- 294 Daniel Dr North Tonawanda, NY$177K31.51,460
- 272 North Ave North Tonawanda, NY$114K311,220
- 280 North Ave North Tonawanda, NY$87K411,152
- 270 North Ave North Tonawanda, NY$90K31972
- 298 Daniel Dr North Tonawanda, NY$187K322,094
- 1287 Payne Ave North Tonawanda, NY$75K21857
- 284 North Ave North Tonawanda, NY$73K411,240
- 268 North Ave North Tonawanda, NY$83K21910
- 293 North Ave North Tonawanda, NY$79K311,262
- 288 North Ave North Tonawanda, NY$77K411,078
- 304 Daniel Dr North Tonawanda, NY$205K42.51,876
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!