- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1950
- Views: 577 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $185,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $25
- Parking: Off street, On street, 8 spaces
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ Individual Units, Driveway Type \ Paved, Entry Description \ Semi Private Entry, Exterior \ Aluminum, Fuel Type \ Oil, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Laundry Room Access \ None, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Parking Type Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Other - Other, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 7,399 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Oil
- Parcel #: M:0043 B:0280 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 82595210
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $160-409K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06516 home values will fall 3.6% next year, compared to a 3.6% fall for West Haven as a whole. Among 06516 homes, this home is valued 88.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 80.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% greater than in West Haven, and 109.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06516 home values.
|264 Union Ave West Haven, CT||--||--||--||--|
|167 Center St West Haven, CT||$157K||Studio||1||600|
|161 Center St West Haven, CT||$202K||2||1||1,258|
|48 Smith St West Haven, CT||$204K||Studio||2||2,416|
|66 Smith St West Haven, CT||$196K||3||1||2,213|
|283 Union Ave West Haven, CT||$167K||2||1||1,100|
|45 Smith St West Haven, CT||$165K||4||2||1,722|
|70 Smith St West Haven, CT||$192K||2||2||2,231|
|183 Center St West Haven, CT||$224K||1||1||300|
|163 Center St W Haven, CT||$155K||2||1||1,258|
|166 Center St West Haven, CT||$165K||4||2||1,809|
|41 Smith St West Haven, CT||$158K||4||1.5||1,471|
|40 Smith St West Haven, CT||$149K||3||2||1,450|
|44 Smith St West Haven, CT||$218K||4||2||2,640|
|155 Center St West Haven, CT||$145K||3||1||1,184|
|187 Center St West Haven, CT||$172K||5||2||2,098|
|37 Smith St West Haven, CT||$164K||3||1||1,598|
|67 Smith St West Haven, CT||$201K||5||3||2,104|
|287 Union Ave West Haven, CT||$158K||3||1.5||1,546|
|74 Smith St West Haven, CT||$190K||4||2.5||2,010|
Nearby Schools in West Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!