A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $130-210K.
Improve This Home's Value
The return values below are estimates based on the region, home facts, and past sales data. Your situation may vary based on current finish level of the room, changing style trends, depreciation, and how much of the project budget is invested in structural changes vs. functional/cosmetic improvements.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1930
- All time views: 872
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $5,778
- Last sale price/sqft: $1
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: Hatch Opening
- Basement Finish Info: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Concrete Floor
- Basement Type: Full Basement With Walk-Out
- Conveniences: Public Trash Pickup
- Conveniences: Walk to Shopping
- Cooling System Type: None
- Driveway Type: Asphalt
- Partial Thermalpane Windows
- Entry Description: Individual Private
- Exterior: Asbestos
- Exterior: Wood
- Exterior Condition: Partially Updated
- Foundation Size Source: Town Records
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Furnace Type: Individual Unit(S)
- Furnace Type: Other
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- Hot Water Source: Electric
- Hot Water Source: Propane
- Included In Monthly Rent: Building Maintenance
- Included In Monthly Rent: Grounds Maintenance
- Included In Monthly Rent: Snow Removal
- Included In Monthly Rent: Trash Removal
- Included In Monthly Rent: Water
- Interior Condition: Partially Updated
- Smoke Detector(S)
- Laundry Room Access: Hook-Up In Unit 1
- Laundry Room Access: Hook-Up In Unit 3
- Lot Description: Level Topography
- Lot Description: Neighborhood
- Parking Type Description: Unassigned
- Property Type: Multi-Family
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Restrictions: None
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Storage Access: Individual Storage Area
- Style: 2updown - Unit(S) per Floor
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 4,822 sqft
- Parcel #: M:D08 B:0279 L:0022
- Zillow Home ID: 58976382
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in New London
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
New London High (assigned)9-120.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.