- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1840
- Views: 12,584 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $320,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $159
- Finished basement, 666 sqft
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Crawl, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Greenhouse, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Leased Heater, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Dual, KIT_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,013 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Parcel #: M:015.0-0000-0216.0
- Zillow Home ID: 57100460
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $400-482K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01867 home values will decrease 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Reading as a whole. Among 01867 homes, this home is valued 6.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 38.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01867, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Reading, and 92.4% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01867 home values.
|272 West St Reading, MA||$457K||3||1.5||1,837|
|265 West St Reading, MA||$400K||2||1.5||1,448|
|266 West St Reading, MA||$562K||3||1.5||2,352|
|277 West St Reading, MA||$413K||3||1.5||1,636|
|278 West St Reading, MA||$417K||3||1.5||1,372|
|281 West St Reading, MA||$384K||3||1.5||1,237|
|257 West St Reading, MA||$577K||4||2||2,668|
|256 West St Reading, MA||$427K||3||1.5||1,572|
|37 Fremont St Reading, MA||$577K||3||1.5||2,306|
|36 Fremont St Reading, MA||$514K||3||2||2,066|
|282 West St Reading, MA||$479K||4||2||2,048|
|252 West St Reading, MA||$406K||2||1||1,368|
|287 West St Reading, MA||$497K||4||2.5||2,240|
|46 Berkeley St Reading, MA||$593K||4||2.25||2,206|
|286 West St Reading, MA||$421K||3||1.5||1,488|
|56 Berkeley St Reading, MA||$1.23M||5||4||6,474|
|56 Berkeley St # 2 Reading, MA||$496K||2||1||--|
|251 West St Reading, MA||$437K||2||2||1,653|
|64 Berkeley St Reading, MA||$491K||4||1.5||1,642|
|24 Glenmere Cir Reading, MA||$434K||4||1||1,692|
Nearby Schools in Reading
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!