- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2690 Harrison St, San Francisco, CA 941102 beds, 1 bath, 1,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Multi Family
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, Off street, On street
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Cable-ready, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Floor size: 1,050 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2117881592
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2690 Harrison Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mission market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% less than in San Francisco, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Mission home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission home values.
- 2681 Harrison St San Francisco, CA$984K--1956
- 2671 Harrison St San Francisco, CA$950K211,175
- 2976 23rd St San Francisco, CA$1.88MStudio--4,035
- 2665-2667 Harrison St San Francisco, CA$1.02M--21,300
- 2663 Harrison St San Francisco, CA$755K21650
- 2661 Harrison St San Francisco, CA$800K32.5650
- 2977 23rd St San Francisco, CA$1.22M31--
- 2977 23rd St San Francisco, CA$1.08M311,200
- 2977-2979 23rd St San Francisco, CA$1.18M------
- 3003 23rd St # 3005 San Francisco, CA$1.69M332,841
- 2968 23rd St San Francisco, CA$988K211,332
- 2655 Harrison St San Francisco, CA$1.11M321,664
- 3007 23rd St # 3009 San Francisco, CA$1.63M332,562
- 2973-2975 23rd St San Francisco, CA$1.12M--22,340
- 2651-2653 Harrison St San Francisco, CA$1.45M--21,960
- 2969-2971 23rd St San Francisco, CA$1.13M--22,320
- 2964-2966 23rd St San Francisco, CA$1.07M--21,508
- 2711-2713 Harrison St San Francisco, CA$1.1M--22,524
- 2647-2649 Harrison St San Francisco, CA$1.14M--22,000
- 2979 23rd St San Francisco, CA$970K211,095
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.