- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2015
- 366 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,053 all time views
- 20 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $463
- MLS #: LG14091963
- Flooring: Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- View: City, Mountain, Park, Water
- AttachedStructure \ Detached, ConstructionMaterials \ Wood, Fireplace \ Living Room, GarageAttached \ Attached, Heating \ Central Furnace, InteriorFeatures \ Bathtub, InteriorFeatures \ Shower in Tub, Laundry \ Individual Room, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, Cooling \ Central, LotFeatures \ Back Yard, LotFeatures \ Lot Shape-Irregular, LotFeatures \ Paved Street, Pool \ None, PropertySubType \ Single Family Residence, SaleType \ Standard, Sewer \ Sewer In Street, Laundry \ Inside, View \ Mountain, Fireplace \ See Remarks, WaterSource \ District\Public, Parking \ Garage, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Rooms \ Utility Room, EntryLocation \ Ground Level No Steps, Parking \ Direct Garage Access, Rooms \ All Bedrooms Down, Cooling \ See Remarks, View \ City Lights, Rooms \ Master Suite, Rooms \ Walk-In Closet, LotFeatures \ Lot 10000-19999 Sqft, View \ Panoramic, LotFeatures \ Yard, EatingArea \ Breakfast Counter \ Bar, EatingArea \ See Remarks, Patio \ Deck, InteriorFeatures \ Open Floor Plan, Rooms \ Great Room, CommunityFeatures \ Curbs, InteriorFeatures \ Storage Space, Spa \ Private, Parking \ Garage - Front Entry, Patio \ Covered, EntryLocation \ Main Level, LotFeatures \ Lot Shape-Rectangular, View \ Ocean, LotFeatures \ No Landscaping, Parking \ Garage - Single Door, InteriorFeatures \ Shower, LastChangeType \ Price Change, Rooms \ Dressing Area, Rooms \ Entry, Patio \ Patio, CommunityFeatures \ Gutters, ConstructionMaterials \ Stone, Floor \ Stone\Travertine, InteriorFeatures \ Built-Ins, LotFeatures \ Sprinkler System, Parking \ Garage Door Opener, Style \ Custom Built, View \ Canyon, Foundation \ Combination, Parking \ Garage - Two Door, LotFeatures \ Ocean Side of Freeway, View \ Park Or Green Belt, SchoolDistrict \ Laguna Beach Unified, Patio \ Wrap Around, AccessibilityFeatures \ 2+ Access Exits, Rooms \ Two Masters, YearBuiltSource \ See Remarks, CommunityFeatures \ Street Lighting, InteriorFeatures \ Elevator, View \ Water, Stories \ Three Or More Levels, LotFeatures \ Near Public Transit, Style \ Craftsman, LotFeatures \ Access via City Streets, EntryLocation \ Top Level, LotFeatures \ Down Slope from Street, Patio \ Patio Open, CommunityFeatures \ Storm Drains, LotFeatures \ Corners Established, AccessibilityFeatures \ Elevator, ConstructionMaterials \ Glass, Sewer \ Sewer Assessments, Foundation \ See Remarks, GreenWaterConservation \ Reclamation, SeniorYN \ 0
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,100 sqft
- Parcel #: 64101221
- Zillow Home ID: 25555220
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.82-4.7M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 92651 home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 0.1% increase for Laguna Beach as a whole. Among Laguna Beach homes, this home is 20% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 59.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92651, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.7% lower than in Laguna Beach, and 52.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92651 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Laguna Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92651 home values.
|2680 Park Ave Laguna Beach, CA||$2.4M||3||3||3,479|
|3203 Bern Ct Laguna Beach, CA||$2.16M||3||2.5||3,003|
|2670 Park Ave Laguna Beach, CA||$2.03M||5||3||3,553|
|Park Ave Laguna Beach, CA||$1.42M||5||4||2,800|
|2590 Park Ave Laguna Beach, CA||$4.56M||4||5||4,800|
|3002 Bern Dr Laguna Beach, CA||$1.24M||3||2||1,450|
|3196 Bern Dr Laguna Beach, CA||$1.45M||5||2||1,863|
|2720 Park Ave Laguna Beach, CA||$1.45M||4||3||1,836|
|3221 Bern Ct Laguna Beach, CA||$9.64M||4||6||6,600|
|3208 Bern Ct Laguna Beach, CA||$1.77M||4||3||2,441|
|3197 Bern Dr Laguna Beach, CA||$1.51M||3||2||2,120|
|2665 Park Ave Laguna Beach, CA||$1.42M||2||2||1,550|
|2665 Park Ave Laguna Beach, CA||$1.34M||2||2||1,550|
|3010 Bern Dr Laguna Beach, CA||$1.53M||5||2.5||2,086|
|3188 Bern Dr Laguna Beach, CA||$1.46M||4||3||1,836|
|2570 Park Ave Laguna Beach, CA||--||--||--||--|
|3214 Bern Ct Laguna Beach, CA||$1.77M||4||3||2,441|
|2760 Park Ave Laguna Beach, CA||$2.12M||5||4||2,700|
|3220 Bern Ct Laguna Beach, CA||$1.66M||4||3||2,441|
|3191 Bern Dr Laguna Beach, CA||$1.61M||5||3||2,200|
Nearby Schools in Laguna Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!