2691 Palomino Cir, La Jolla, CA 920373 beds, 2 baths, 1,838 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Last sold: Mar 2002 for $620,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,838 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Parcel #: 3583520200
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 16856979
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2691 Palomino Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In La Jolla, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 78.5% greater than in San Diego, and 5.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent La Jolla home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or La Jolla home values.
- 5782 Soledad Mountain Rd La Jolla, CA$1.15M532,314
- 5795 Cactus Way La Jolla, CA$1.61M542,745
- 2692 Palomino Cir La Jolla, CA$1.51M432,473
- 5770 Soledad Mountain Rd La Jolla, CA$1.15M432,500
- 5803 Cactus Way La Jolla, CA$1.2M332,117
- 2701 Palomino Cir La Jolla, CA$1.25M332,444
- 5810 Soledad Mountain Rd La Jolla, CA$1.3M422,458
- 5758 Soledad Mountain Rd La Jolla, CA$1.15M42.52,209
- 5785 Soledad Mountain Rd La Jolla, CA$1.23M422,050
- 5801 Soledad Mountain Rd La Jolla, CA$1.24M322,388
- 5815 Cactus Way La Jolla, CA$917K42.52,015
- 5775 Soledad Mountain Rd La Jolla, CA$1.3M322,668
- 2671 Palomino Cir La Jolla, CA$2.48M544,930
- 5818 Soledad Mountain Rd La Jolla, CA$1.34M421,866
- 5746 Soledad Mountain Rd La Jolla, CA$1.16M52.52,400
- 5811 Soledad Mountain Rd La Jolla, CA$1.06M421,810
- 5765 Soledad Mountain Rd La Jolla, CA$1.5M543,404
- 5825 Cactus Way La Jolla, CA$1.47M432,314
- 5804 Cactus Way La Jolla, CA$1.2M422,002
- 2715 Palomino Cir La Jolla, CA$1.04M322,073
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292