2691 Washington StUNIT 2691, Roxbury, MA 02119
Sold on 7/3/13: $290,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3.5 baths
- Multi Family:1,495 sq ft
- Lot:1,659 sqft
- Year Built:2003
- Last Sold:Jul 2013 for $290,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Off street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Security System
- Additional FeaturesAIR_CONDITION \ Yes, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, FOR_SALE \ No, INSURANCE_REQD \ Yes, LAST_MON_REQD \ No, LEAD_PAINT \ None, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, On-Site Maintenance, PETS_ALLOWED \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal, RN_TYPE \ Attached (Townhouse/Rowhouse/Duplex), YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Walk-in closet
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow251
- HeatingElectric, Gas
- LaundryIn Unit, Shared
- Parcel #W:09 P:03784 S:022
- Room Count6
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count1
- Unit Floor #1
- Zillow Home ID71497281
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$310,823||$280K – $345K||+$13,252||$207||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,421/mo||$1.7K – $3.4K/mo||+$109||$1.62||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Roxbury home values will increase 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Roxbury homes, this home is valued 7.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Roxbury market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 47.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 175.9% greater than in Boston, and 4.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Roxbury home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roxbury home values.
Neighborhood for 2691 Washington Street UNIT 2691
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005