- Lot: 10,402 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- 199 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,549 all time views
- 26 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $95,500
- Price/sqft: $100
- MLS #: 1420046
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Slate
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Association \ Lexington Blue Grass, Lease Type \ Net, Property Subtype 1 \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Trees, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Garage \ Yes, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Washer-Dryer Hook-up, Location Description \ Park(s) Nearby, Miscellaneous \ Bedroom 1st Floor, Water \ City, Board Loaded \ No, Air Conditioning \ Electric, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Construction \ Brick Veneer, Exterior Features \ Storm Doors, Heating \ Forced Air, Miscellaneous \ Master Bdrm 1st Flr., Roof \ Shingle Composition, Sewer \ Sewer, Water Heater \ Gas, Attic \ Access Only, Dining Facilities \ Dining Area, Dining Facilities \ Eat In Kitchen, Exterior Features \ Deck, Foundation \ Concrete Block, Basement \ None, Exterior Features \ Wood Fence, Flooring \ Vinyl, Interior Features \ Wood Stove, Exterior Features \ Window Screens, Exterior Features \ Chain Link Fence, Interior Features \ Window Blinds, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Garage\Carport Type \ 1 Car Attached, Flooring \ Carpet Over Hardwood, Flooring \ Parquet, Flooring \ Slate, Fireplaces \ Free Standing, Appliances \ Other, Type\Style \ 1 Story, Flooring \ Carpet
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 15916600
- Zillow Home ID: 77531953
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $75-135K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 40517 home values will rise 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Lexington as a whole. Among 40517 homes, this home is 12.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 7.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 40517, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 200% greater than in Lexington, and 97.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 40517 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lexington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 40517 home values.
|2694 Quincy Ct Lexington, KY||$106K||--||1||1,053|
|2690 Quincy Ct Lexington, KY||$105K||3||1||1,040|
|621 Folkstone Dr Lexington, KY||$104K||--||1||1,080|
|613 Folkstone Dr Lexington, KY||$124K||--||1||1,553|
|585 Plainview Rd Lexington, KY||$120K||--||1||1,296|
|589 Plainview Rd Lexington, KY||$113K||--||1||1,412|
|2688 Quincy Ct Lexington, KY||$107K||--||1||1,000|
|581 Plainview Rd Lexington, KY||$112K||3||2||1,053|
|593 Plainview Rd Lexington, KY||$107K||--||1||1,025|
|2682 Quincy Ct Lexington, KY||$92K||--||1||1,000|
|2676 Twinbrooke Ln Lexington, KY||$91K||3||1||1,050|
|2686 Quincy Ct Lexington, KY||$117K||3||2||1,420|
|597 Plainview Rd Lexington, KY||$109K||--||1||1,205|
|2697 Twinbrooke Ln Lexington, KY||$109K||--||1||1,053|
|616 Folkstone Dr Lexington, KY||$104K||--||1||1,000|
|612 Folkstone Dr Lexington, KY||$128K||--||1||1,725|
|2684 Quincy Ct Lexington, KY||$94K||3||1||1,025|
|575 Plainview Rd Lexington, KY||$118K||--||1||1,213|
|608 Folkstone Dr Lexington, KY||$100K||3||1||1,000|
|604 Folkstone Dr Lexington, KY||$134K||3||2||1,472|
Nearby Schools in Lexington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!