2695 Collins St, Philadelphia, PA 191252 beds, 1 bath, 800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 435 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $100,000
- Price/sqft: $125
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- View: Territorial
- Stainless steel appliances, Stove/Oven, Living room, Tile floor, Hardwood floor, Basement
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 51
- Lot width: 11
- Parcel #: 311204520
- Zillow Home ID: 10323115
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2695 Collins Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kensington, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.8% higher than in Philadelphia, and 121.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Kensington home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kensington home values.
- 2699 Collins St Philadelphia, PA$71K21741
- 2697 Collins St Philadelphia, PA$67K21808
- 2693 Collins St Philadelphia, PA$66K31797
- 2673 Collins St Philadelphia, PA$88K31.51,515
- 2122 E Lehigh Ave Philadelphia, PA$166K411,556
- 2672 Martha St Philadelphia, PA$235K412,890
- 2674 Martha St Philadelphia, PA$138K311,467
- 2114 E Lehigh Ave Philadelphia, PA$119K411,460
- 2116 E Lehigh Ave Philadelphia, PA$121K22836
- 2118 E Lehigh Ave Philadelphia, PA$111K21868
- 2676 Martha St Philadelphia, PA$116K31.51,350
- 2678 Martha St Philadelphia, PA$67K21784
- 2670 Martha St Philadelphia, PA$112K411,535
- 2124 E Lehigh Ave Philadelphia, PA$230K----2,284
- 2126 E Lehigh Ave Philadelphia, PA$262K----3,420
- 2665 Collins St Philadelphia, PA$90K311,440
- 2666 Martha St Philadelphia, PA$78K----1,260
- 2664 Martha St Philadelphia, PA$126K----2,260
- 2663 Collins St Philadelphia, PA--------
- 2662 Martha St Philadelphia, PA--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.