- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Views: 5,352 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 2015 for $399,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $174
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- View: Territorial
- PropertyType \ Residential, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, Interior \ Walk-in Closet, Garage Description \ Attached Garage, Water \ City Water, Cooling \ Central A\C, Pre-Wiring \ Cable, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Microwave, Exterior \ Double Pane \ Storm Windows, General \ Smoke Detector, Lot Description \ Level, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Fireplace Description \ Fireplace, Fireplace Count \ 1 Fireplace, Kitchen Center Island, Exterior Living Space \ Patio, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Flooring \ Mixed, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Heating - Fuel Type \ Gas, Lot Size \ Under 1\2 Acre, Exterior Description \ Stucco, Exterior \ Underground Lawn Sprinkler, Road Type \ City \ Town Street, Bath Stall Shower and Tub, Fencing \ Fenced Yard, General \ Skylight, Age \ New Construction, Kitchen Breakfast Bar, Area Description \ Suburban, Sewer \ Public, Fireplace Description \ Gas, Bath Tub and Shower, Pre-Wiring \ Phone Jacks
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 10984685
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 102411264
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $250-300K.
Market guideZillow predicts 97504 home values will rise 2.9% next year, compared to a 2.9% rise for Medford as a whole. Among 97504 homes, this home is valued 28% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 37.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97504, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1% greater than in Medford, and 4.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97504 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Medford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97504 home values.
|2695 Montara Dr Medford, OR||$334K||3||2.5||2,321|
|2703 Montara Dr Medford, OR||$379K||3||2||2,376|
|2707 Montara Dr Medford, OR||$393K||3||2.1||2,493|
|2707 Montara Dr Medford, OR||$342K||4||2||2,700|
|2691 Montara Dr Medford, OR||$244K||4||2||2,500|
|2691 Montara Dr Medford, OR||$315K||4||2||2,500|
|1614 Valley View Dr Medford, OR||$162K||3||2||1,128|
|1600 Valley View Dr Medford, OR||$155K||3||2||1,104|
|1630 Valley View Dr Medford, OR||$157K||3||2||1,092|
|2715 Montara Dr Medford, OR||--||Studio||--||--|
|1586 Valley View Dr Medford, OR||$155K||3||2||1,092|
|2683 Montara Dr Medford, OR||$665K||3||2||5,283|
|1642 Valley View Dr Medford, OR||$208K||3||2||1,570|
|2700 Montara Dr Medford, OR||$404K||4||3||2,709|
|2696 Montara Dr Medford, OR||$376K||3||2.5||2,646|
|1572 Valley View Dr Medford, OR||$177K||3||2||1,245|
|2704 Montara Dr Medford, OR||$398K||3||3||2,610|
|2692 Montara Dr Medford, OR||$323K||3||2||2,300|
|2692 Montara Dr Medford, OR||$311K||3||3||2,060|
|2716 Montara Dr Medford, OR||$393K||3||2.5||2,696|
Nearby Schools in Medford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!