This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1976
- Views: 4,306 all time views
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $55,000
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- View: Territorial
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Community Features \ Elevators, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Laundry Facility, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Balcony/Sun Deck, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Carport, Garage Features \ Assigned Parking, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Last Change Type \ Back On Market, Last Status \ Expired, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Maintenance Includes \ Cable, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Maintenance Includes \ Water/Sewer, Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Description \ Penthouse, Property Style \ Condo, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Other, Special Listing Type \ Other, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,545 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Parcel #: 172916803720025020
- Zillow Home ID: 47098898
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $84-140K.
Market guideZillow predicts 33764 home values will increase 5.5% next year, compared to a 5.7% rise for Clearwater as a whole. Among 33764 homes, this home is valued 19.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 25% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33764, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.8% greater than in Clearwater, and 161.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33764 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Clearwater.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33764 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (79)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2699 Seville Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Clearwater
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!