26998 6th St, Ardmore, AL 357392 beds, 2 baths, 1,343 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $81,000
- Price/sqft: $60
- Assisted Living Community
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- RV Parking
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,343 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2117021715
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 26998 6th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 35739 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 45.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.9% greater than in Huntsville Metro, and 16.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 35739 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Huntsville Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35739 home values.
- 28519 Pinedale Rd Ardmore, AL$128K421,680
- 28116 Mitchell Loop Ardmore, AL$202K432,451
- 28287 Mitchell Loop Ardmore, AL$108K321,365
- 28669 Mitchell Loop Ardmore, AL$61K211,204
- 28709 Mitchell Loop Ardmore, AL$89K32--
- 28225 Mitchell Loop Ardmore, AL$149K42--
- 28026 Pinedale Rd # 0 Ardmore, AL$129K311,744
- 28026 Pinedale Rd Ardmore, AL$87K311,744
- 28175 Mitchell Loop Ardmore, AL$284K543,600
- 28214 Mitchell Loop Ardmore, AL$152K322,115
- 27454 Old School House Rd Ardmore, AL$116K321,800
- 27840 Gatlin Rd Ardmore, AL$56K21840
- 28060 Mitchell Loop Ardmore, AL$266K544,153
- 27523 Gatlin Rd Ardmore, AL$82K31--
- 27952 Gatlin Rd Ardmore, AL$108K22--
- 27445 Gatlin Rd Ardmore, AL$127K32.51,750
- 29205 Pinedale Rd Ardmore, AL--------
- 27391 Gatlin Rd Ardmore, AL$162K32--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.