- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
26W455 Prescott Dr, Winfield, IL 601904 beds, 4 baths, 3,340 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $579,000
- Price/sqft: $173
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 777 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,340 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0507106014
- Zillow Home ID: 4431975
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 26W455 Prescott Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60190 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.7% higher than in Winfield, and 300% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60190 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Winfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60190 home values.
- 0N465 Arbor Ct Winfield, IL$531K--2.52,415
- 26W469 Prescott Dr Winfield, IL$553K--2.52,882
- 26W433 Prescott Dr Winfield, IL$526K--2.52,874
- 0N453 Arbor Ct Winfield, IL$366K533,400
- 26W454 Prescott Dr Winfield, IL$489K432,768
- 0N468 Prescott Dr Winfield, IL$578K--2.52,970
- 0N453 Arbor Ct Winfield, IL$531K--2.53,756
- 0N503 Arbor Ct Winfield, IL$521K433,598
- 0N456 Arbor Ct Winfield, IL$672K553,410
- 0N456 Prescott Dr Winfield, IL$577K--2.53,046
- 0N462 Arbor Ct Winfield, IL$590K--2.53,502
- 0N484 Arbor Ct Winfield, IL$534K543,300
- 0N503 Arbor Ct Winfield, IL$448K433,600
- 26W428 Prescott Dr Winfield, IL$506K--2.53,475
- 0N511 Arbor Ct Winfield, IL$495K--2.52,901
- 0N449 Arbor Ct Winfield, IL$554K--2.52,900
- 0N444 Prescott Dr Winfield, IL$569K--2.52,949
- 26W461 Churchill Rd Winfield, IL$590K--3.53,858
- 26W445 Churchill Rd Winfield, IL$563K--2.53,042
- 26W410 Prescott Dr Winfield, IL$589K--2.53,612
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.