27 7th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 112176 beds, 4 baths, 3,783 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,469 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1899
- 72 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $1,565,000
- Price/sqft: $414
- MLS #: 3307103
- , Original detail Decorative fireplace Gas fireplace, New plumbing electric and windows, New Heat and Central Air, 36" Wolf Stove Subzero Refrigerator, New 3 1/4" White Oak Floors Throughout, Details Pier Mirrors Mantels Pocket Doors, Full Facade Restoration, Master Suite Floor with 2 Gas Fireplaces, Master Bath Grohe Shower System, Master Bath Signature Hardware Soaking Tub, Custom Gas Grill Sink and Refrigerator in Garden
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 4.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,783 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1899
- Lot depth: 76
- Lot width: 19
- Parcel #: 010580007
- Zillow Home ID: 30586594
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 27 7th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Park Slope market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in New York, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Park Slope home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Park Slope home values.
- 27 7th Ave # 0 Brooklyn, NY$3.35M64--
- 29 7th Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.66M------
- 23 7th Ave APT 4 Brooklyn, NY$2.37M112,900
- 140 Sterling Pl Brooklyn, NY$3.02M----4,694
- 146 Sterling Pl Brooklyn, NY$3.01M----3,368
- 33 7th Ave # 0 Brooklyn, NY--------
- 33 7th Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.43M------
- 148 Sterling Pl Brooklyn, NY$3.53M----3,828
- 150 Sterling Pl # 1 Brooklyn, NY$1.48M----1,727
- 150 Sterling Pl Brooklyn, NY------3,828
- 150 Sterling Pl # 2 Brooklyn, NY$1.47M----2,000
- 181 Saint Johns Pl Brooklyn, NY$3.28M----3,744
- 185 Saint Johns Pl Brooklyn, NY$3.34M----3,744
- 19 7th Ave # 4 Brooklyn, NY$570K21--
- 19 7th Ave Brooklyn, NY$898K----3,126
- 19 7th Ave # BF Brooklyn, NY$645K--1--
- 19 7th Ave # 3R Brooklyn, NY$507K------
- 19 7th Ave # 2F Brooklyn, NY$1.07M------
- 19 7th Ave # 3F Brooklyn, NY$453K11--
- 36 7th Ave APT 2 Brooklyn, NY$562K11--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.