- Lot: 3,150 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Views: 4,815 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $121,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $90
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Age Description \ Estimated, AMENITIES \ Ceramic Tile, AMENITIES \ Crown Molding, AMENITIES \ Laminate Floors, AMENITIES \ Sliding Glass Door, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range w/Oven, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer & Dryer, ATTIC \ Finished, BASEMENT \ Crawl Space, BASEMENT \ Full, City/Town (Mail Address) \ Albany, City/Town (taxing entity) \ Albany, Class \ SINGLE FAMILY, County \ Albany, DINING ROOM TYPE \ Dining Area, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Lighting, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Porch/Enclosed, First Floor Bath \ Full, First Floor Bedroom \ Yes, GARAGE DESCRIPTION \ None, HEAT FUEL \ Natural Gas, HEAT SYSTEM \ Hot Water, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Cable Hook-Up, INTERIOR FEATURES \ High Speed Internet Acc, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Paddle Fan, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Sump Pump, Internet/www \ Yes with Address, Kitchen \ Eat In, LA1Agent State \ NY, LA1Agent Status \ MLS and BOARD, LA1Agent Type \ 8, LAUNDRY \ Basement, LO1Office State \ NY, LO1Office Type \ 1, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Landscaped, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Level, Master Bath \ Full, MASTER BEDROOM \ First Floor, MASTER BEDROOM \ Suite, Off Street Parking \ Yes, ROOF \ Asphalt Shingle, School District Code \ Albany, School Taxes Description \ With exemp, SEWER \ Public, SPECIAL MARKET CONDITIONS \ No Special Conditions, State \ NY, Status \ Active, Status Category \ Active, Style \ Bungalow, Sub Area \ Albany City - South Central, Swis Code \ 010100, Type \ Single Family, WATER \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,344 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1934
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 01010007507500010480000000
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 29654527
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $102-143K.
Market guideZillow predicts Delaware Avenue home values will decrease 1.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% rise for Albany as a whole. Among Delaware Avenue homes, this home is valued 3.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Delaware Avenue, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.6% less than in Albany, and 67.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Delaware Avenue home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Delaware Avenue home values.
|29 Albion Ave Albany, NY||$114K||3||2||1,216|
|23 Albion Ave Albany, NY||$108K||3||1||1,106|
|31 Albion Ave Albany, NY||$132K||4||2||1,400|
|21 Albion Ave Albany, NY||$93K||2||1||780|
|20 Arcadia Ave Albany, NY||$127K||4||2||1,716|
|18 Arcadia Ave Albany, NY||$91K||--||--||--|
|22 Arcadia Ave Albany, NY||$105K||2||1||1,072|
|16 Arcadia Ave Albany, NY||$111K||4||1||1,212|
|19 Albion Ave Albany, NY||$98K||4||1||1,030|
|33 Albion Ave Albany, NY||$128K||5||2||2,362|
|35 Albion Ave Albany, NY||$129K||6||2||2,300|
|14 Arcadia Ave Albany, NY||$95K||3||1||980|
|26 Arcadia Ave Albany, NY||$126K||4||1.5||1,452|
|17 Albion Ave Albany, NY||$132K||4||2||1,579|
|12 Arcadia Ave Albany, NY||$98K||3||2||1,208|
|22 Albion Ave Albany, NY||$133K||3||2||2,276|
|37 Albion Ave Albany, NY||$132K||4||2||2,300|
|28 Arcadia Ave Albany, NY||$149K||3||1||2,700|
|18 Albion Ave Albany, NY||$133K||3||1||1,512|
|26 Albion Ave Albany, NY||$127K||3||1||1,404|
Nearby Schools in Albany
PK-6 & ungraded0.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!