- Built in 1965
- Views: 1,377 all time views
- HOA Fee: $281
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $225,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $260
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, ASSC_POOL \ Yes, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BED2_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, BED2_LEVEL \ Basement, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Low Flow Toilet, BTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, CONSTRUCTION \ Stone/Concrete, COOLING \ Wall AC, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_LEVEL \ Basement, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ Yes, EXTERIOR \ Brick, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, HEATING \ Common, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Unit Control, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Owner, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Owner, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, KIT_LEVEL \ Basement, MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Remodeled, MBR_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, MBR_LEVEL \ Basement, POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Inground, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Garden, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 18
- Floor size: 864 sqft
- Parcel #: M:58 B:03 L:12 U:25
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56388276
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $127-233K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01801 home values will fall 0% next year, compared to a 0% fall for Woburn as a whole. Among 01801 homes, this home is valued 46.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01801, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Woburn, and 80% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01801 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (17)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 27 Arlington Rd|
Nearby Schools in Woburn
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!