27 Avenza Dr, Henderson, NV 890113 beds, 3 baths, 2,035 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,792 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- HOA Fee: $120
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2009 for $328,950
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 430 sqft
- View: Mountain, Park
- Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,035 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 16027415013
- Zillow Home ID: 71176806
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 27 Avenza Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lake Las Vegas market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 77.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.7% greater than in Henderson, and 111.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lake Las Vegas home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Henderson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lake Las Vegas home values.
- 25 Avenza Dr Henderson, NV$372K331,740
- 29 Avenza Dr Henderson, NV$351K331,740
- 23 Avenza Dr Henderson, NV$372K331,740
- 31 Avenza Dr Henderson, NV$304K331
- 47 Avenza Dr Henderson, NV$149K221,360
- 21 Avenza Dr Henderson, NV$343K332,035
- 33 Avenza Dr Henderson, NV$355K331,740
- 19 Avenza Dr Henderson, NV$256K332,200
- 35 Avenza Dr Henderson, NV$284K332
- 17 Avenza Dr Henderson, NV$282K321,360
- 37 Avenza Dr Henderson, NV$247K221,360
- 15 Avenza Dr # 0 Henderson, NV$215K331,740
- 15 Avenza Dr Henderson, NV$345K331,740
- 39 Avenza Dr Henderson, NV$364K332,035
- 13 Avenza Dr Henderson, NV$265K332,035
- 13 Avenza Dr # 0 Henderson, NV$154K32.52,035
- 153 Via Di Mello Henderson, NV$308K322,451
- 147 Via Di Mello Henderson, NV$269K321,806
- 129 Via Di Mello Henderson, NV$364K331,806
- 11 Avenza Dr Henderson, NV$243K221,360
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292