- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1888
- Views: 1,529 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $33,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $13
- Parking: Off street, On street, 3 spaces
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Fuel Type \ Electric, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Access \ None, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Parking Type Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ 3updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,588 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Parcel #: M:0217 B:0172 L:0045
- Zillow Home ID: 58012367
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $80-185K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06704 home values will decrease 5.3% next year, compared to a 3.7% fall for Waterbury as a whole. Among 06704 homes, this home is valued 59% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 84% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06704, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.2% higher than in Waterbury, and 366.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06704 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Waterbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06704 home values.
|23 Beacon St Waterbury, CT||--||3||1||2,795|
|26 Beacon St Waterbury, CT||$167K||6||3||3,691|
|30 Beacon St Waterbury, CT||$86K||3||1.5||1,132|
|33 Beacon St Waterbury, CT||$105K||Studio||--||1,923|
|17 Beacon St Waterbury, CT||$144K||8||3||2,645|
|36 Beacon St Waterbury, CT||$147K||8||4||2,818|
|38 Beacon St Waterbury, CT||$154K||6||3||3,289|
|44 Beacon St Waterbury, CT||$167K||10||3||3,145|
|92 Burton St Waterbury, CT||$144K||8||3||2,755|
|100 Burton St Waterbury, CT||$149K||8||3||2,995|
|16 Beacon St Waterbury, CT||$142K||7||3||2,588|
|47 Summer St Waterbury, CT||$115K||9||3||2,113|
|50 Beacon St Waterbury, CT||$147K||6||3||2,650|
|105 Burton St Waterbury, CT||$149K||8||3||3,289|
|84 Burton St Waterbury, CT||$144K||8||3||2,695|
|154 Bishop St Waterbury, CT||$90K||6||2||1,598|
|89 Burton St Waterbury, CT||$91K||2||2||1,592|
|158 Bishop St Waterbury, CT||$107K||4||2||2,128|
|76 Burton St Waterbury, CT||$135K||8||3||2,538|
|144 Bishop St Waterbury, CT||$113K||5||3||2,000|
Nearby Schools in Waterbury
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!