- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Views: 4,164 all time views
- HOA Fee: $154
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $640,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $306
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Conventional (2x4-2x6), CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Covered Patio/Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, HEATING \ Forced Air, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ Yes, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, REQD_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ Yes, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,090 sqft
- Parcel #: M:112 B:176 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 102755941
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $464-723K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02067 home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.8% rise for Town of Sharon as a whole. Among 02067 homes, this home is valued 26.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 24.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02067, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Sharon, and 90.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02067 home values.
|28 Bella Rd Sharon, MA||$502K||3||2.5||2,523|
|24 Bella Rd Sharon, MA||$561K||3||3||2,500|
|23 Bella Rd Sharon, MA||$621K||3||3||2,800|
|31 Bella Rd Sharon, MA||$573K||3||2.5||2,129|
|32 Bella Rd Sharon, MA||$602K||4||2.5||2,575|
|36 Huntington Ave Sharon, MA||$432K||4||1.5||1,992|
|34 Huntington Ave Sharon, MA||$572K||4||3||2,308|
|20 Bella Rd Sharon, MA||$604K||3||2.5||2,500|
|20 Bella Rd Sharon, MA||$508K||3||2.5||2,344|
|19 Bella Rd Sharon, MA||$553K||3||2.5||1,908|
|35 Bella Rd Sharon, MA||$701K||3||2.5||3,158|
|44 Huntington Ave Sharon, MA||$542K||3||2||3,028|
|36 Bella Rd Sharon, MA||$565K||3||3||2,700|
|33 Lantern Ln Sharon, MA||$496K||3||2.5||2,156|
|30 Huntington Ave Sharon, MA||$541K||4||1.5||2,675|
|37 Lantern Ln Sharon, MA||$436K||3||2||1,800|
|29 Lantern Ln Sharon, MA||$401K||3||3||1,248|
|37 Huntington Ave Sharon, MA||$496K||3||2.5||2,350|
|45 Huntington Ave Sharon, MA||$394K||3||2||1,674|
|41 Lantern Ln Sharon, MA||$457K||3||2.75||1,850|
Nearby Schools in Town of Sharon
K-5 & ungraded0.8 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!