27 Camac St, Pawtucket, RI 028614 beds, 1 bath, 1,470 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $85
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,470 sqft
- Parcel #: 320174
- Zillow Home ID: 65891030
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 27 Camac Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02861 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 51.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.7% greater than in Pawtucket, and 35.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02861 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pawtucket.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02861 home values.
- 28 Camac St Pawtucket, RI$131K211,050
- 7 Camac St Pawtucket, RI$146K31945
- 15 Camac St Pawtucket, RI$176K31999
- 18 Camac St Pawtucket, RI$132K411,309
- 21 Camac St Pawtucket, RI$203K521,498
- 50 Camac St Pawtucket, RI$153K311,050
- 4 Camac St Pawtucket, RI--21--
- 80 Manton St Pawtucket, RI$127K211,664
- 56 Camac St Pawtucket, RI$149K311,148
- 52 Manton St Pawtucket, RI$120K311,050
- 46 Manton St Pawtucket, RI$148K411,092
- 39 Camac St Pawtucket, RI$146K211,248
- 86 Manton St Pawtucket, RI$134K21810
- 65 Parkview Dr Pawtucket, RI$158K221,080
- 34 Camac St Pawtucket, RI$143K311,050
- 71 Parkview Dr Pawtucket, RI$162K32936
- 89 Parkview Dr Pawtucket, RI$128K311,188
- 4 Lloyd Phillips Ct Pawtucket, RI$184K31.51,325
- 40 Camac St Pawtucket, RI$185K411,500
- 49 Camac St Pawtucket, RI$159K31.51,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292