- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Views: 2,755 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $135,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $95
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 4 spaces
- BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COOLING \ None, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,416 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:08A B:B49
- Zillow Home ID: 60026308
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $167-239K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01537 home values will fall 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.6% decrease for Town of Oxford as a whole. Among 01537 homes, this home is valued 24.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01537, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.5% less than in Town of Oxford, and 30.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01537 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Oxford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01537 home values.
Nearby Schools in Town of Oxford
PK, 3-4 & ungraded1.4 mi
5-8 & ungraded2.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!