A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Views: 1,416 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $170,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $174
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 978 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Parcel #: M:096 B:472 L:016
- Zillow Home ID: 56074863
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $140-238K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01902 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Lynn as a whole. Among 01902 homes, this home is valued 7.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01902, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.8% greater than in Lynn, and 1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01902 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01902 home values.
|25 Collins St Lynn, MA||$242K||4||1||1,847|
|23 Collins St Lynn, MA||$199K||3||2||1,344|
|Collins St Lynn, MA||$199K||2||2||1,344|
|75 Marianna St Lynn, MA||$204K||3||1||923|
|73 Marianna St Lynn, MA||$238K||4||1||1,568|
|81 Marianna St Lynn, MA||$279K||8||3||3,116|
|21 Collins St Lynn, MA||$209K||3||1||1,484|
|249 Chatham St Lynn, MA||$291K||5||2||2,850|
|253 Chatham St Lynn, MA||$281K||6||2||2,447|
|257 Chatham St Lynn, MA||$382K||11||6||4,000|
|85 Marianna St Lynn, MA||$218K||3||1.5||1,242|
|17 Collins St Lynn, MA||$301K||4||3||2,993|
|261 Chatham St Lynn, MA||$232K||4||1||1,494|
|28 Collins St Lynn, MA||$295K||6||3||2,423|
|87 Marianna St Lynn, MA||$208K||4||1||1,452|
|243 Chatham St Lynn, MA||$379K||6||3||3,975|
|22-24 Collins St Lynn, MA||$375K||8||4||3,911|
|13 Collins St Lynn, MA||$311K||5||3||2,754|
|78-80 Marianna St Lynn, MA||$297K||3||3||2,733|
|74-76 Marianna St Lynn, MA||$323K||8||3||3,220|
Nearby Schools in Lynn
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.4 mi
PK-7 & ungraded0.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.